Never miss a
Sign up for our
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant
|Description:||I am currently working at the Japanese firm which has an office in Southfield, MI.
Our office is the representative office of our parents company in Japan and informs about new business ideas to our parents company in Japan.
It caught a great attention about your listing regarding the Lubricant.
|Need from others:||1. Where is the current manufacturing plant for this lubricant?
2. What is the maximum and minimum temperature that the lubricant can tolerate?
3. Do you have any standard to show that the lubricant is environmentally safe?
4. Did you already export the product in different countries? How about USA and Japan?
5. Do you have any patent for this lubricant?
6. Where is this lubricant currently sold, through what distribution?
|Author:||ratykyt from United States||Posting reviewed by:||314 users|
|Country of business:||whole world||Published on:||13 January 2004|
|Region of business:||any||Posting ID:||678|
|Business Sector:||petrochemical||Image:||Not available|
POPULARITY & RATINGS3%
Rate this posting:
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant. by ykerypa , 10/11/2003 , 522,
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant by ratykyt , 13/01/2004 , 314 ,
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant by asufite , 16/04/2004 , 252,
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant by ykerypa , 02/05/2004 , 289,
Licensing agreement for synthetic oil lubricant by ykerypa , 18/04/2004 , 237,
RELATED BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLES
Tissue paper converting machines