There are myriad of businesses taking place worldwide daily. Most of them are well established and conducted in a rather routine fashion. The communication between
units carrying out the business takes place through well-established information channels, which are well protected from others. It is in nobody’s interest to share precious information and business knowledge
with potential competitors. However the well established businesses today were once mere business ideas of the their founders who saw a business potential where others did not.
Similarly today there are myriad of businesses, which are to be first discovered by people willing to try new ideas or challenge old assumptions.
Here we can offer you our service.
Many new businesses rely on information exchange between person who gets the idea and can see the potential in certain circumstances or situations and person who has the ability to make the idea comes true either by providing resources or another crucial information.
At the beginning the information channels have to be widely spread giving as many people as possible chance to communicate with each other. Later, when communication channels are established, the people involved in the information exchange become to be increasingly unwilling to share information with strangers and potential future competitors.
Therefore, we provide a possibility to establish direct communication between those people who start to consider each other as future businesses partners.
Is your business startup set up for success? Try our Startup Quiz to find out.
A) Looking for business ideas, partners and investors
|Find idea in the Forum||Contact the author of the idea and find out if he can become your business partner||Brainstorm the idea with your business partner and try to turn it into a real business||Provide feedback about your business partner|
You can contact the member you have selected to continue communication with directly when you start to consider that you have enough information from the Forum and you don’t wish to share your information exchange with others anymore. The contact information can be available for free, half Credit or 1 Credit depending on the posting the author published. Learn more who pays for contact information.
B) Publishing business ideas in order to find business partners or investors
|Publish your idea with or without business plan in the Forum||Wait until somebody contacts you to become your business partner||Brainstorm the idea with your business partner and try to turn it into a real business||Provide feedback about your business partner|
- You send to us your business idea and what you need from others. Or you send to us your comments to an existing posting mentioned in the Forum. The posting should not contain any contact information or names, which could be misused by future competitors, see the posting text rules. The contacts or names are allowed only in the Contact Information user dialog and your business plan, which any member can access for free when you provide a Paid Postings or for half Credits when you provide a Share Paid Posting.
- Our Posting Moderator reviews the posting and if necessary revises it. The revision will be sent to you for your approval.
- When you accept the revision or not comment it within one working day observed by BUSINESS IDEAS Forum, we post it online where everybody can see it and comment it.
Who pays for contact?
You can review any posting in the Forum free of charge and without login.
You have to login when you want to make your own business idea posting, contact other BUSINESS IDEAS Forum member or read his detailed business plan. In order to do that you need to create your user account.
You have to pay a small fee or use Credits to contact other member or to provide your contact information in your posting free of charge.
- Do not mentioned any names of companies or persons in the posting text. Use instead the Contact Information user dialog.
- Do not market or sell standard products. We are not a free marketing platform. Find a market niche instead.
- Do not spam or post a similar posting twice.
- Keep communicating via the Forum as long as possible to reflect the business idea from many available perspectives. Choose to communicate directly with the selected person only when you are convinced he or she is the best business partner available. See the sigh in the Forum, which means that somebody has directly contacted the author of the posting.
- Consider writing your business plan that will be available for your potential partners who has contacted you. Learn how to write such a business plan and read some samples from various business sectors.
- Published postings can be edited and your contact information deactivated if you don't need your posting anymore.