BUSINESS IDEAS Anti-Spam Policy
Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) is a violation of BUSINESS IDEAS Forum terms of service. If you know of a violation, or believe that you have received UCE from BUSINESS IDEAS Forum, please notify us immediately.
BUSINESS IDEAS has a no tolerance spam policy. BUSINESS IDEAS Forum customer support actively monitors emails going to a large number of subscribers. Any customer found to be using BUSINESS IDEAS Forum for spam will be immediately cut-off from use. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify immediately our customer service.
Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link - those individuals who try to remove this link will be warned that they are doing so. If the link is removed or de-activated in any way, BUSINESS IDEAS Forum will terminate the customer's account.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?
The recipient of an email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with other BUSINESS IDEAS Forum user.
What constitutes consent?
The recipient of an email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
Isn't there a law against sending Spam?
The US federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws. While this new law will not stop spam, it does make most spam illegal and ultimately less attractive to spammers. The law is specific about requirements to send commercial email and empowers the US federal government to enforce the law. The penalties can include a fine and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.
How BUSINESS IDEAS Forum protects you from sending spam?
BUSINESS IDEAS Forum is a permission-based email-networking tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
- Verification - BUSINESS IDEAS Forum automatically sends to all new users an email confirming their new user account. If a user changes his or her user details, BUSINESS IDEAS Forum automatically sends an email confirmation. Additionally, if a user contact other user, BUSINESS IDEAS Forum automatically sends an email confirmation with requested contact information.
- Subscription Services - Every email generated from BUSINESS IDEAS Forum is sent to you only upon your prior request.
The email can be generated only in following cases:
1) Somebody has tried to contact you concerning your Free Posting.
2) Somebody has commented your posting.
3) A new posting complying your Posting Alerts profile has been posted in the Forum.
4) A person who you have tried to contact you updated his or her posting to Paid Posting providing contact information free of charge.
5) You used up all you Credits and your Paid or Share Paid Postings were converted back to Free Postings.
- Unsubscribe - Every email generated from BUSINESS IDEAS Forum contains an unsubscribe link, which allows your subscribers to opt-out of future email notifications and automatically updates your subscriber lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails.